Thomas Winter Wedding | Wedding Photography, Watertown, NY

Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm so thrilled to finally have a chance to blog this wedding! I photographed Jen and Ben's special day back in February on a beautiful snowy winter day. Jen was a DIY bride and she made everything down to the last detail! This is the kind of wedding a photographer dreams about! She even included elements of camouflage  - which if you know me, made me even more excited! I'm not going to waste my time writing a book about this wedding (although I could); I'd rather you just look through all of the photos and you'll see how much work Jen put into pulling off her special day. 

The reception was held at Maggie's on the River in Watertown, NY. It was a gorgeous venue and the staff was amazing to work with. My second shooter was my good friend, Hannah Hayner. 

Ben & Jen Thomas
Winter Wedding
February 9, 2013





























































4 comments :

  1. I just love your pictures specially the black and white one. They are very beautiful pictures so thanks for sharing this nice pictures with us.


    Wedding photographers Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your pictures specially the black and white photos which are very nice so thanks for this beautiful sharing.

    Wedding Photography Bali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation for your awesome photography work, these are very beautiful pictures you have shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done very good work, your pictures are speaking your ability. Pictures are very beautiful, camera work is fabulous. Bride and groom are lovely pair.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs