Dave & Lauren Love Story | Wedding Photographer, Adams, NY

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have been dying to blog this session ever since I took the photos, I just haven't had time! Dave is one of my husband's best friends, and he married Lauren last fall. They never had a formal wedding, so I was so excited to take these photos for them all dressed up! I was even more excited when I realized they were wearing flannel shirts for the second half of their shoot! I love flannel and I may even steal their idea for fall photos of my family! 

I used my favorite property for the shoot and the lighting was PERFECT! Dave and Lauren were awesome subjects to photograph! Lauren looked stunning in her dress with her hair and makeup all done (makeup courtesy of Backwoods Beauty Salon). I could just rave on and on about this shoot but I'll let the photos do all the talking!

Dave & Lauren Love Story
Summer 2012































No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs