Cassandra & Alex Engagement Session | Engagement Photographer, Pulaski, NY

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I think this next session is by far one of my favorite engagement shoots to date! I love the styling, the hair and makeup (done by my sister at Backwoods Beauty of course!), the location and the sunlight!!!


Cassandra and I spent an entire night texting back and forth coming up with ideas for this shoot and it was SO worth it! I don't even know what else to say because I'll start sounding repetitive... so just check the photos out for yourself!


Cassandra & Alex
Engagement Session
June 2012

































1 comment :

  1. Jesse, you an amazing photographer! Seriously, these pictures were better than many advertisements in the most popular magazines. You need to send some of your work out. You are so talented!

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs