Kelly & Dan Maternity | Maternity Photographer, Sandy Creek, NY

Monday, June 11, 2012

I am so excited to show off this session because I take full responsibility for the cute little baby brewing inside of Kelly. Ok that might sound weird... just keep reading haha.


I have succesfully hooked up one couple in my life, and this would be that couple. Kelly was my college roommate, best friend, partner in crime, favorite person to corrupt, etc... Dan was my high school boyfriend of 3 weeks. Which is a pretty long time in high school years haha.

Anyway... my last semester, senior year of college, I was randomly at University of Rochester with a friend, watching her friend play basketball. This was the first and only time I had ever visited UofR, and it happened to be on a Sunday when no one was on campus. We were walking back to the car and I ran into Dan! I hadn't seen him in probably 4 years. We caught up, exchanged numbers and became friends again. 

Then I introduced him to my super hot roommate, Kelly. The rest is history. Now they're married and expecting and I got to photograph their cute little maternity pictures!

Kelly came to Pulaski for her baby shower and we went to Sandy Island Beach first thing in the morning to get these photos. It was quick, but we got some awesome shots. It helps when my friends are so good looking! So good looking that I secretly hate her because she's due a month and a half before me and is smaller than me. I kid... I kid... 

Kelly, Dan & Baby
Maternity Session
May 20, 2012
















Because we don't take life too seriously... when we found these Goodyear tires on the beach we couldn't resist copying a favorite awkward family photo...
"It's going to be a good year Kelly... a good year indeed." 


And then we copied this little gem... because it's obviously super adorable and normal to poke your wife in the stomach when she's pregnant. Of course Dan took it a step further and went with the gun theme. If you don't know what I'm talking about... please check out awkward family photos - maternity edition.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs