Dan & Abby's Nostalgic Engagement | Engagement Photographer, Adams, NY

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Abby contacted me a few months ago about doing an engagement session for her and Dan. She said they wanted to do a 50s theme, but weren't sure about a location. I don't know the Adams area very well, so I told her to decide. At the last minute she picked the Depot Cafe in Adams, NY. Lets just say it turned out to be PERFECT!! I couldn't even believe a cute little place like this existed! I doubt it will be the last time I use it for a session. They had old wagon wheels and milk jugs out front which added to the nostalgia. Abby brought some old suitcases and an old hat box. I suggested the old coke bottles (unfortunately they couldn't find the glass ones). The rest was just Abby and Dan doing an awesome job with their styling, which as I said before, always adds A LOT to a shoot. We pulled this mini session off in a half hour and I am thrilled with the results! Enjoy!

Dan & Abby
Engagement Session
May 14, 2012

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs