The Clarks at Behling's | Family Photographer, Mexico, NY

Monday, September 26, 2011

It shames me to admit but I'm extremely behind with my editing. If you haven't read why yet, you can read all about why it takes so long here.


Luckily for the Clarks, I was able to jump right to their session! This is because I work for Oswego County Tourism - and I needed some new fall photos. Apple picking just happens to be a major draw in our county starting in September. So what better than to have apple picking pictures! You can look for the Clark family featured on the official Oswego County Tourism website in a few days! If you haven't been to Behling's yet I suggest you make the trip out there. It is WAY too much fun!


*I promise I'm back to editing in the correct order now!!


The Clark Family
September 2011
Behling's Orchards, Mexico, NY. 

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs